- $35 through April 1st. (Guarantees a T-shirt)
- $40 April 2nd to April 29th. (Does NOT guarantee a T-shirt but you will probably be OK)
- $30 for Senior Citizens ages 65 years young or more
How to Register
- Online: Register
- By Mail: Send a check to the address above, ATTN:MNB. Include your basic information on a piece of paper: name, address, age, gender, contact number and shirt size.
- On Site: Walk-ups the morning of April 29th will begin at 6:30 am.
Due to miscommunication with our shirt vendor and some confusion about medical forms (both our fault), we will not be ready for Early Packet Pick-Ups at our two locations. All riders will need to check in the morning of the ride. We will be ready and organized and it will be very easy. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
Special thanks to Bicycle Heaven in San Antonio and The Chain Link Bicycle Shop in New Braunfels for being willing to host early packet pick-up.
The ride will go on rain or shine and only be cancelled for extreme weather, like a rare New Braunfels Snow blizzard, hail of an unusually large size (reminder, you are wearing a helmet, quit-cha whin’n), or other significant events: Jesus comes back, Elvis comes back or Republicans and Democrats agree on something.